2. Don’t give excuse for not doing what you ought to do momentarily. Beware of procrastination.
3. Make sure you learn and read something new daily.
4. Invest in your mind, disengage negative mindsets and invest in the lives of people around you.
5. Value relationships especially those that are profitable for your destiny fulfilment.
6. Learn how to say “NO” to things around you that are not necessary without feeling guilty.
7. Pursue excellence in all your endeavours: your career, business, ministry, dressing, academics and so on.
8. Don’t give room for complains, depressions and discouragements, master your mind and thought.
9. Give attention and spend time with people that believe in your dreams, visions and goals.
10. Worship God daily and let Him direct you in all your decisions.